You went into Therapeutic Bodywork for love and money, which is why you want to practice at The Highland Backrub!
• No forced non-compete clause.
Almost every studio or salon in the nation requires a clause restricting your ability to "compete", The Highland Backrub has, as its mission, the freedom of each practitioner to grow professional relationships to benefit their public practice at the Backrub, as well as for their growing their professional private practice.
• No sales or oppressive managers.
You aren't a child. You are a professional. Colleagues at The Highland Backrub are self-managed—taking charge of most of the operational aspects of the store when they are on duty. This practice helps practitioners to become fully attuned to how businesses operate and how success in this industry is achieved. Colleague-to-colleague relationships are exceptional here because we are all self-motivated and community-centered.
• Be paid well for the work you do!
We're busy so colleagues make an additional $7-$15,000/year working part time (4 to 15 hours/week) while building their private practice clientele. Enjoy 40-45% of your net services on every visit. Give us a try! We’d be happy to pay you hourly to find out if we fit your idea of great bodywork delivery.
Insurance-billed injuries are taken seriously, so Colleagues are guaranteed $30-$60/hour when working with injured clients requiring documentation for insurance purposes. A good working knowledge of pain level indicators, fascial structures, muscle systems and pain symptoms makes you a good fit for our injury team.
If you wonder if The Highland Backrub is a fit for you:
- Provide a resume with your work experience, volunteer experience, references, education and licenses/certifications you have.
- Provide a detail of your private practice: where it is, what it looks like, what you like about it and who you see there (e.g. "lots of clients", "fewer than you would like"…)
- Include a cover letter that explains why you think The Highland Backrub is a good fit for you, what your dreams are, and how you think you could benefit the business and the other practitioners by joining us.
- You can drop these off at the store or put it all in the U.S. mail to:
The Highland Backrub
762 South Cleveland Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55116
- Feel free to contact us and attach your resume, private practice description and cover letter on-line.